Explore South Lincoln:
Michael Zalman, M.S.P.T.
Director and Physical Therapist
Michael grew up on a farm in south central Nebraska near Red Cloud and started his first business in seventh grade farming and ranching.Read More +
- Originally from Red Cloud, Nebraska
- Teaching Certificate in Natural Science from the University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy, Kansas University Medical Center
- Founding member of the North Lincoln Business Association
- Member of St Joseph parish in Lincoln
- 40 under 40 Young Business Person of the Year 2007
- BBB Honor Roll Member
- Multiple other community related activities and organizations
Halie grew up in the small town of Prague, Nebraska. She went to Prague Public School and graduated in 2010.Read More +
- Originally from Prague, Nebraska
- Graduated from Prague Public School
- Attended Clarkson College and graduated in 2012 with Associates of Applied Science of PTA
- Attended Clarkson College and graduated in 2019 with Associates of Applied Science of PTA and Minor in Women’s Health
- Licensed PTA
Kelli Reilly, MS, PT, ATC
MS, PT, ATC
Kelli graduated with distinction from the University Nebraska Medical Center in 2000. A native of Shickley, NE, Kelli attended the University of Nebraska Kearney where she obtained a degree in Fitness and Leisure Management: Athletic Training.Read More +
Kelli began her physical therapy career at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, NE treating both inpatient and outpatient clients, but quickly transferred to the staff of New West Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine where she worked for 9 years both as a clinical PT/ ATC as well as a Clinical Instructor to UNK Athletic Training students. Relocating to Lincoln in 2009, Kelli has been employed as a contract physical therapist for four Lincoln outpatient orthopedic clinics on a PRN basis, including Husker Rehabilitation and Wellness, PC.
Kelli has extensive sports medicine experience as well as proficiency in treating post surgical orthopaedic patients. She has worked in a variety of very progressive sports medicine and outpatient orthopaedic physical therapy settings for over 20 years, adopting some rehabilitative approaches from some of the leading sports medicine facilities in the country. Kelli enjoys working with athletes immensely and also has a keen interest in biomechanics, sports nutrition as well as alternative therapies.
In her spare time, Kelli enjoys playing volleyball and golf, practicing yoga, helping others to live their best life, and spending time with her husband, John, and their 3 children. She holds a part-time position at her church and is an active volunteer at her children’s school.
Katie was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska and there she attended Gross Catholic High School. She then went on to play volleyball at Hastings College and received her Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science with a minor in Strength and Conditioning in 2015Read More +
Brittany grew up in small town Oshkosh, NE, it’s about five hours west of Lincoln. Graduated from Garden County High school in 2009, and ended up starting at Husker Rehab Nov. 2019.Read More +
Office and Billing Assistant
Jacob grew up in Oshkosh, NE and graduated from Garden County High School in 2012. He attended Southeast community college where he received his Associates of Arts.Read More +