Explore North Lincoln:
Michelle Spicka, D.P.T.
Husker Rehabilitation Physical Therapist
A native of Wahoo, Nebraska, Michelle attended UNL for undergraduate studies and then graduated from Creighton University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree in 2001. Follow Michelle on Instagram.Read More +
- Undergraduate studies, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Doctorate degree in physical therapy, Creighton University
- Certification in Pelvic Physical Therapy click here
- Birth Healing Specialist
- Member, American Physical Therapy Association and the Nebraska Physical
- Therapy Association
- Clinic with a Heart, Physical Therapist volunteer
- Member, St. Joseph’s parish
Ben Petersen, D.P.T.
Husker Rehab Physical Therapist
A talented physical therapist who focuses on postural restoration and manual therapy for a variety of ages and conditions, Ben has nearly a decade of experience that began during college at Iowa State University.Read More +
When not working with Husker Rehab patients, Ben enjoys spending time with his wife, Amy and two boys. He also enjoys hiking, camping and playing softball. He’s a member of the Workforce Inc. team in Lincoln.
- Grew up in Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Undergraduate degree in Zoology/Genetics, Iowa State College
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree, University of Iowa
- Involved in Heartland Big Brothers Big Sister program
Maggie Calmus, P.T.A.
Physical Therapist Assistant
Maggie grew up in rural Howard, South Dakota with her parents and two older brothers. After graduating from Howard High School, she attended University of Sioux Falls where she graduated with an Associate of Arts degree in 2017.Read More +
Husker Rehab Office Manager
One of the founding members of Husker Rehab, Patty has served the North Lincoln office since it first opened its doors in March of 1999. She graduated from high school in Lincoln and also attended college here.
Read More +