Explore Nebraska City:
What to Expect Before, During and After Your Visit
We look forward to seeing you in our office! To help you anticipate your visit and feel more comfortable, we’ve provided information below about what you can expect, as well as tips to make everything go more smoothly. If you have questions before you come see us (or after, for that matter), be sure to call. We’re here to make your Husker Rehab experience as personable, effective and comfortable as possible. We can’t really say physical therapy is fun, but Husker Rehab IS a fun place to be in many ways!
What can I bring to my appointment?
- Insurance cards and other related materials/information. Please bring as much information as possible to assist in billing claims.
- Prescription slip for physical therapy from your doctor.
- List of medications you take.
- Details about your medical history, including surgeries.
- Comfortable clothing that allows free movement. You will have an opportunity to change, if needed.
What can I expect during my appointment?
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- We will greet you warmly and respectfully, and see you when you were scheduled.
- We will ask for insurance cards and other insurance information. If you owe a co-pay or co-insurance, we will inform you of the amount and check on benefits for physical therapy.
- We will ask for the physical therapy prescription from your physician.
- We will take you into a private room to record your personal information.
- We will ask you for medical history, including medications and surgeries. If you have this on paper, we will copy it for your file.
- You will complete a questionnaire specifically about your physical therapy needs.
- The physical therapist will complete an evaluation process, including measurements of range of motion, pain level, muscle strength and posture, as well as talking about your related history.
- The therapist will give you instructions and complete treatment.
- Your appointment will take 30-60 minutes and possibly longer.
What insurance companies and network providers do you work with?
- Choice Care
- Accountable Health
- United Health Care
- GEHA/PPO USA
- Midlands Choice Network
- First Health
We are a Medicare and Medicaid provider. We accept claims through Medicaid Share Advantage and the Coventry Medicaid program. If you have questions regarding other insurance plans please call 402-477-3110. For specifics about your individual coverage, it is always best to call the customer service number on your insurance card. We will work with workers comp injury claims and liability injury claims.
Please print and fill out before your first appointment.
Patient Information Form: